Creativity 

( How to edit photo ) 


Unique photographs using photo editing tools 

 1) Me in impossible situation: 




I'm using PicsArt app. There are so many photos and backgrounds you can choose to edit the picture. In this photo, I was sitting on the London Bridge while enjoying the beautiful scenery. 


2)  My memory pictures :



I'm creating  an innovative collage art piece out of my memory photos. In this photo, there are my memories with my friends when going out together at Kuala Lumpur. 


3) Graphic design : 



I'm creating graphic design with stunning text effects. 





PicsArt 


I'm using this app to edit photos, PicsArt app.



Another example for photos editing 



















        Last but not least, sorry for the quality of the image is not sharp . I am the beginner editor. From my learning in instructional technology, I feel happy because I gain new knowledge about how to edit images, what kind of apps are suitable to edit images and so on. That's all from me, thank you! Have a nice day. 






Video making assignment 

( How to edit video ) 




Filmora 

I'm using this app to edit video , Filmora platform.



The theme of my video is filling your free time by doing fun activities especially exercise. I’m using the Filmora platform to make this video. There are so many photos and backgrounds sound that you can choose to edit the video. In this video assignment, I combine the video, voice record and the song to make it better. Throughout the time I made this video, I felt very fun and I was able to add more knowledge on how to edit video. Besides, I have introduced an interesting place in my hometown. I hope everyone can enjoy my video and feel interesting to go to my place. Thank you. 



Creating an AR experience via Arloopa App


I have done download the Arloopa App and then get to select particular idea and setting to create an AR-based experience. I'm using Quiver platform. I make it as a video and then put it in my blog. So, you guys can enjoy the video.



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog